Hills Science Adult 1-6 Medium Dry Dog Food (Lamb) is a nutritionally complete diet that has been formulated to support lean muscle and healthy vital organs in dogs aged 1 to 6 years old.
Containing clinically proven antioxidants, lean proteins and Omega-3 fatty acids, Hills Adult 1-6 will provide your medium breed dog with all the nutrition they need for a happy and healthy lifestyle.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Help to support and strengthen joints.
- Balanced Sodium & Phosphorus Levels: Sustains healthy vital organs.
- High Quality Proteins: Support lean muscle.
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: For optimal nutrient absorption.
- L-Carnitine: Helps to maintain optimum body weight and healthy, strong muscles.
- Antioxidants: Help maintain a healthy immune system.
Maize, Wheat, Lamb Meal, Soybean Meal, Animal Fat, Maize Gluten Meal, Brewers' Rice, Digest, Vegetable Oil, Flaxseed, Minerals
Protein: 23.2%, Fat: 15.5%, Crude Fibre: 1.8%, Carbohydrate (NFE): 54.3%, Calcium: 0.83%, Sodium: 0.26%, Potassium: 0.71%, Magnesium: 0.123%, Vitamin C: 85ppm, Vitamin E: 729 IU/kg, Omega-3-Fatty Acids: 0.54%, Omega-6-Fatty Acids: 3.49%, Crude Ash: 5.2%, Beta-Carotene: 3.28ppm, Vitamin A: 6591IU/Kg, Vitamin D: 502IU/Kg