Royal Canin Bengal Adult Dry Cat Food is a complete and balanced diet that has been developed for the unique physiology of adult Bengal cats over 12 months old.
Designed to maintain your Bengal cat’s sleek and muscular physique, Royal Canin Bengal also contains key ingredients that will target their distinct and beautifully soft coat to ensure it is always glossy and healthy.
- Digestive Performance: Supports healthy digestion and a balance in the intestinal flora
- Healthy Coat: Helps maintain healthy skin and a shiny, glossy coat
- Athletic Condition: An adapted ratio of high level of protein and adapted fat content to contribute to maintaining muscle mass
- Urinary Health: Helps support a healthy urinary system by providing an adequate mineral balance
- Special Kibble: A special Y-shaped kibble has been adapted to the shape of the Bengals jaw to encourage them to chew and support oral hygiene
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Vegetable Protein Isolate, Wheat, Animal Fats, Maize Gluten, Maize, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Rice, Vegetable Fibres, Chicory Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Yeasts and Parts Thereof, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Borage Oil, Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
Crude Ash: 7.7%. Crude Fibre: 3.8%. Crude Oil Fats: 18%. Moisture: 0%. Protein: 40%