You may also like...
- Specific Digestive Support Feline FID Cat Dry
- Specific Allergy Management FDW Feline Cat Alutrays
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Pouches 12 x100g
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Feline Pouches 12 x 100g
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Tins
I bought this for my elderly cat who was diagnosed with pancreatitis 8 months ago. The vet suggested royal canin sensitivity wet or dry food, however my cat did not take to it that well and was refusing to eat it, therefore I was throwing it away most of the time. I have tried Hills special diet foods for cats with pancreatitis and related digestive problems but again my cat went off it and was still slightly suffering with diarrhoea. I bought this one specific digestive support in wet and dry and her stools have been worse than ever, she will eat it which is a plus but she is unwell later with bad diarrhoea, vomiting and I can only imagine some pain.
Our Siamese suffers from pancreatitis so most food is unsuitable for him. Normally he has to have plain boiled chicken and fish- this is the only packet food he can keep down, so adds a bit of variety. Plus, he will happily take his medication if it's mixed in with this!