Science Selective Guinea Pig Dry is designed to combat selective feeding in guinea pigs - ensuring they receive a complete diet with all the nutrients they require to stay healthy.
Science Selective Guinea Pig is made with a blend of tasty herbs:
- Dandelion which encourages the natural elimination of stored water and eases constipation.
- Fennel which stimulates gastric motility to aid digestion and calm bloating.
- Nettle which contains B vitamins and trace minerals, important for a healthy glossy coat.
- Vitamin C is required by guinea pigs as they are unable to store or synthesise it in their bodies.
The Vitamin C in Science Selective Guinea Pig is stabilised and protected to ensure its inclusion remains at a stable level. These delicious and natural ingredients provide a natural diet, whilst its manufacturing ensures consistency, resulting in health and vitality.
It is highly palatable - with 72%* of guinea pigs preferring Science Selective Guinea Pig when trialled against a competitor product.
* The average adult guinea pig will need approximately 30g-50g of Science Selective Guinea