Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Renal Dog Food is a complete and balanced diet to help nutritionally support renal function.
Containing a restricted level of high-quality protein and a low level of phosphorus, Eukanuba Renal has been developed to support your dog’s kidney filtration function; reducing their workload and reducing the risk of toxins building up in your dog’s blood.
- Reduced Phosphorus: Helps nutritionally manage high blood phosphorus
- Moderate Protein Levels: Helps to maintain the kidney’s filtration function
- Omega 3: Helps to support the kidney’s filtration function
- Potassium Citrate: Helps manage the acidity-alkalinity balance
- Nitrogen Trap Fibre System: Helps to increase excretion of nitrogenous waste via the faeces
Maize, Maize Grits, Rice, Animal Fat, Fish Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Soy Protein Isolate, Dried Whole Egg, Chicken Digest, Poultry Liver Meal, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Linseed
Protein: 18.8%, Fat Content: 13%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.13%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.36%, Crude Ash: 4.6%, Crude Fibres 3.7%, Moisture: 8%, Calcium: 0.75%, Potassium: 0.6%, Sodium: 0.45%, Phosphorus: 0.4%, Vitamin A: 11451IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 850IU/kg, Vitamin E: 181mg/kg, Gum Arabic: 1.8%