Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Renal Cat Food is a nutritionally complete diet to help support renal function in cats.
Developed to support your cat’s kidney filtration function, Eukanuba Renal contains a restricted level of high-quality protein and a low level of phosphorus to help reduce the workload of the kidneys, and reduce the risk of toxins building up in the bloodstream.
- Reduced Phosphorus: Helps nutritionally manage high blood phosphorus
- Moderate Protein Levels: Helps to maintain the kidney’s filtration function
- Omega 3: Helps to support the kidney’s filtration function
- Potassium Citrate: Helps manage the acidity-alkalinity balance
- Nitrogen Trap Fibre System: Helps to increase excretion of nitrogenous waste via the faeces
Maize Grits, Animal Fat, Soya Protein Isolate, Maize Gluten Meal, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Chicken And Turkey, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride
Protein: 28%, Fat Content: 23%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 3.35%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.59%, Crude Ash: 4.5%, Crude Fibres 3.3%, Calcium: 0.8%, Potassium: 0.06%, Sodium: 0.4%, Phosphorus: 0.4%, Vitamin A: 36542IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1918IU/kg, Vitamin E: 302mg/kg, Magnesium: 0.05%, Gum Arabic: 1.8%