Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal Puppy Food is a nutritionally balanced diet for young dogs that helps to manage their gastrointestinal tract with easily digestible ingredients and a special fibre blend.
Designed with an adjusted protein and fat level to support your puppy’s growth and development through their early years, Eukanuba Intestinal also contains a unique blend of fibres to help naturally strengthen the intestine and make digestion easier.
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: For easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Adjusted Protein & Fat: Supports healthy growth and development
- Omega 3: Helps to maintain the gastrointestinal tract’s health
- Beet Pulp: Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- Prebiotics: Helps maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- DHA: Helps puppies learn and be more trainable
Dried Chicken And Turkey, Maize Grits, Animal Fat, Rice, Dried Beet Pulp (3.9%), Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Meal, Fish Oil, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.98%), Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Linseed, Dicalcium Phosphate, Mannan-Oligosaccharides (0.14%)
Protein: 31%, Fat Content: 20.8%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 3.02%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.87%, DHA: 0.18%, Crude Ash: 7.20%, Crude Fibres 1.40%, Calcium: 1.25%, Phosphorus: 0.90%, Potassium: 0.75%, Sodium: 0.60%, Vitamin A: 27336IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1876IU/kg, Vitamin E: 474mg/kg, Beet Pulp: 3.9%, FOS: 0.98%, MOS: 0.14%