Eukanuba Veterinary Diets Intestinal Cat Food is a nutritionally complete diet that contains easily digestible ingredients and a special fibre blend to help manage the gastrointestinal tract.
Containing a special blend of fibre, protein and fat sources that nourish the ‘good’ intestinal flora and enhance the health of the large bowel, Eukanuba Intestinal has been made with only high-quality ingredients that have a great, natural taste.
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: For easy digestion and support of nutrient uptake
- Low Fat: Helps manage the regulation of lipid metabolism and digestive stress
- Omega 3: Helps to maintain the gastrointestinal tract’s health
- Beet Pulp: Helps maintain intestinal health and optimal stool consistency
- Prebiotics: Helps maintain digestive health and support nutrient absorption
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant to support strong natural defences.
Dried Chicken And Turkey, Maize, Maize Grits, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Dried Whole Egg, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Fructo-Oligosaccharides, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Fish Oil, Mannan-Oligosaccharides, Sodium Chloride
Protein: 33%, Fat Content: 13%. Omega-6 Fatty Acids: 2.26%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.32%, Crude Ash: 6.7%, Crude Fibres 1.9%, Calcium: 1.2%, Phosphorus: 0.95%, Potassium: 0.84%, Sodium: 0.39%, Vitamin A: 64160IU/kg, Vitamin D3: 1845IU/kg, Vitamin E: 159mg/kg, Magnesium: 0.085%, Beet Pulp: 4.4%, FOS: 0.73%, MOS: 0.15%