Specific Weight Control CRD-2 Dry Food for Adult Dogs is a complete and balanced dietetic pet food to help maintain your dog at a healthy body weight after an initial weight loss programme.
Made with a low fat recipe that contains slightly raised fibre and protein content, the diet can be fed in full portions that will leave your dog feeling full, but still help them to keep off the extra weight.
Specific Weight Control also contains additional L-Carnitine which helps to move fatty acids into your dogs’ cells to be burned for energy; meaning the weight loss comes from fat rather than lean body mass.
- Low Fat/High Fibre: Enables the cat to be fed a considerable amount of food to sate their appetite
- L-Carnitine: Stimulates oxidation of fat and preservation of muscles
- High Protein: Supports maintenance of muscles and satiation of the cat’s appetite
- Omega-3: Helps maintain normal mobility in joints of obese cats
- Starch: Slows down the release of glucose
Wheat, Fish Meal, Maize Protein, Cellulose Powder, Beet Pulp, Egg Powder, Animal Protein Hydrolysate, Minerals, Vegetable Oil, Vitamins and Trace Elements (including Chelated Trace Elements), Antarctic Krill, Fish Oil, Potato Protein, Yeast, Psyllium Husk, Methionine, L-Carnitine, Rosemary Extract.
Natural Antioxidants: Tocopherols and Vitamin C
Nutritional Information per 100g:
Energy: 1326kJ, Energy: 317kcal, Protein (Crude): 23.8g, Fat (Crude): 5.9g, Carbohydrate (NFE): 49.7g, Fibre (Crude): 6.5g, Calcium: 0.85g, Phosphorus: 0.73g, Sodium: 0.26g, Starch: 36.5g, L-Carnitine: 30mg, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.56g, Ratio n-3:n-6: 1:3, Water: 8.5g