Specific CED Endocrine Support Dog Food Dry is for the nutritional support of dogs with endocrine disorders such as diabetes mellitus, hypothyroidism or hyperadrenocorticism (Cushing's disease).
The food has been formulated especially to cope with these disorders and will help your dog to maintain healthy blood levels of glucose and lipids, normal blood pressure, optimal skin condition and body weight, and will support the immune response towards recurrent infections.
- High level of fibre - Promotes gradual release of glucose from the diet to reduce postprandial hyperglycemia for support of patients with diabetes mellitus.
- Uniquely high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids - Helps support the immune system.
- Moderate energy density - Supports optimal weight management, while the controlled levels of minerals reduces the workload of the kidneys and supports renal function in senior dogs.
- EPA and DHA - Support healthy joints, skin and coat.
- Added Taurine and L-carnitine - Can help to support the heart function in elderly dogs.
Wheat, maize protein, oats, powdered cellulose, potato protein, fish oil, hydrolysed pork protein, beet pulp, minerals, eggs, vitamins and trace elements, fish meal, animal fat, sunflower oil, psyllium husk, borage oil, yeasts (source of β-1,3/1,6 glucans), taurine, L-carnitine.