Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Urinary S/O Moderate Calorie Wet Food for Adult Cats is a nutritionally complete diet for overweight, neutered or inactive cats, to help treat kidney stones and bladder problems.
Made with a reduced fat recipe with a low-calorie content to help limit weight gain, Royal Canin Urinary has been designed to help with the dissolution of struvite uroliths and to increase the acidic pH value of your cat’s urine.
Royal Canin Urinary has also been carefully formulated to reduce the risk of recurrent struvite and calcium oxalate urolithiasis.
- Idiopathic Cystitis: The high moisture content of Urinary S/O Pouches increase urine dilution and help avoid recurrent cystitis
- Struvite Dissolution: Effectively dissolves struvite uroliths
- Urine Dilution: Decreases the urinary concentration of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals, and ensures regular bladder wash-out
- Low RSS: Low relative Super Saturation diets encourage an undersaturated urinary environment
- Moderate Calorie: A reduced calorie content helps limit weight gain
Pork and Poultry Meats, Salmon, Pork Liver, Corn Flour, Corn Gluten, Cellulose, Fish Oil, Taurine, Crustacean Hydrolysate (Source of Glucosamine), L-Carnitine, Marigold Meal (Rich in Lutein), Vitamins
Crude Ash: 1.2%. Crude Fibre: 0.8%. Crude Oil Fats: 3%. Moisture: 82%. Protein: 8%