Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Convalescence Wet Food for Adult Dogs is a complete and balanced diet for dogs in Post-Surgery Recovery, or suffering from Anorexia or Malnutrition.
Containing a high concentration of essential nutrients and a high energy level, Royal Canin Convalescence has been made with easily digestible ingredients in a formula designed for the nutritional restoration and convalescence of dogs.
- High Energy: Contains ingredients with a high content of energy
- Dissolvable: Easily dissolved in water, it becomes an energy dense and complete liquid diet which is highly palatable and highly digestible
- EPA/DHA: Contributes to the health of the digestive system
- High Digestibility: Highly digestible ingredients compensate for the decreased activity of intestinal enzymes, ensuring an optimal nutrient supply
- Antioxidant Complex: Helps neutralise free radicals
Pork and Poultry Meat, Pork and Poultry Liver, Maize, Salmon, Maize Gluten, Minerals, Fish Oil, Tomato Powder, Beet Pulp, Cellulose Fibre, Carrageenan, Marigold Extract (Rich in Lutein), Taurine, Trace Elements (Including Chelated Trace Elements), Hydrolysed Crustaceans (Source of Glucosamine), Hydrolysed Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin), Vitamins
Crude Ash: 2.5%. Crude Fibre: 1%. Crude Oil Fats: 8%. Moisture: 72%. Protein: 11%