Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM St/OX Diabetes Management has been specially formulated to help regulate blood glucose (sugar) levels in diabetic cats.
Containing high levels of protein to help stimulate insulin release from the pancreas, the formula also contains low levels of carbohydrate to reduce the upsurge in blood glucose that happens after meals.
Rich in the antioxidant vitamin E to help neutralise free radicals produced with diabetes, Purina DM has been shown to reduce the insulin requirements in some diabetic cats.
- Reduces the need for insulin injections in some diabetic cats
- Helps control blood glucose levels
- Low levels of carbohydrate enable slower and controlled release of glucose after eating
- Enhanced levels of vitamin E to reduce the oxidative stress
- St/Ox – Helps support urinary health
Meat and Animal Derivatives, Fish and Fish Derivatives, Corn Starch*, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals.
Moisture 75.5%, Protein 13%, Fat Content 5.5%, Crude Ash 2.2%, Crude Fibres 0.9%, Starch 0.4%, Total Sugar <0.5%, Taurine 1 350mg/kg, ME 0.99kcal/g