Hills Prescription Diet ZD Food Sensitivities Dry Food for Adult Cats is a balanced diet for the nutritional management of cats with food allergies and/or intolerance.
Food sensitivity can lead to potentially serious problems such as sensitive or irritated skin, coat and ear conditions, or severe digestive issues. Hills Z/D is packed full of essential nutrients and fatty acids to support your cat’s general health, and with regularly use it has been clinically proven to help alleviate these adverse reactions.
- Skin & Coat: High levels of essential fatty acids help nourish the skin and coat
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Improved Digestion: Improves stool quality and regularity
- Immune System: Helps support a healthy immune system
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
Brewers' Rice, Rice Protein Concentrate, Chicken Liver Hydrolysate, Soybean Oil, Cellulose, Minerals, Animal Fat, Digest, Taurine, Vitamins, Trace Elements and Beta Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 32.5%, Fat Content 14.9%, Crude Fibre 3.1%, Crude Ash 5.6%, Moisture 7.5%, Calcium 0.69%, Omega-3 0.46%, Omega-6 3.78%, Phosphorus 0.6%, Sodium 0.28%, Potassium 0.85%, Magnesium 0.06%