Hills Prescription Diet KD Plus Mobility Kidney and Joint Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a complete and balanced diet to help manage cats with kidney disease and to support their ability to run, climb and jump.
Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart functions, Hills K/D + Mobility also has an enhanced appetite trigger technology to stimulate your cat’s appetite and an improved amino acid profile to support their natural ability to build lean muscle.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- L-Carnitine: Aids weight loss to reduce stress on joints, and aid mobility
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
with Chicken: Brewer's Rice, Animal Fat, Chicken (21%) And Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Wheat, Pea Protein, Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil, Minerals, Digest, Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dried Beet Pulp, L-Carnitine, Vitamins, Taurine, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Protein 28.4%, Fat Content 21.6%, Crude Fibre 2.1%, Moisture 4.5%, Calcium 0.67%, Omega-3 1.32%, Omega-6 3.6%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.23%, Potassium 0.76%, Magnesium 0.07%