Hills Prescription Diet KD/JD Plus Mobility Kidney and Joint Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a complete and balanced diet to help manage cats with kidney disease and to support the metabolism of joints in the case of osteoarthritis in adult cats.
Formulated with controlled phosphorus and low sodium to support kidney and heart functions, Hills K/D + Mobility also has an enhanced appetite trigger technology to stimulate your cat’s appetite and an improved amino acid profile to support their natural ability to build lean muscle.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- L-Carnitine: Aids weight loss to reduce stress on joints, and aid mobility
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Cereals, Vegetable Protein Extracts, Oils and Fats (Fish Oil 2.9%), Meat and Animal Derivatives (Chicken 6%), Eggs and Egg Derivatives, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals
Protein Sources: Chicken and Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Pea Protein, Dried Whole Eggs
Protein 28.3%, Fat Content 21.2%, Crude Fibre 2.0%, Crude Ash 4.9%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 1.3%, DHA 0.32%, Methionine 1.4%, Calcium 0.66%, Phosphorus 0.50%, Sodium 0.22%, Potassium 0.78%, Magnesium 0.08%