Hills Prescription Diet KD Kidney Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a complete and balanced diet to strongly improve the quality and extend the life of cats with kidney disorders.
With low levels of phosphorus and a restricted level of high quality protein, the food targets the kidney and hearty functions of your cat, and supports their renal function in cases of chronic or temporary renal insufficiency.
- Quality of Life: Clinically proven to help maintain quality of life in kidney patients
- High-Quality Protein: Prevents toxic breakdown of products from causing too much discomfort
- Omega Oils: High levels of Omega-3 help the blood flow to the kidneys
- Enhanced Appetite Trigger: Significantly increases appetite in cats
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and works to neutralise harmful free radicals
Rice, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Poultry Meat Meal, Dried Whole Egg, Minerals, Fish Oil, Cellulose, Digest, Dried Beet Pulp, Flax Seed, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Vitamins, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, Trace Elements and Beta-Carotene
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 30.1%, Fat Content 23.1%, Crude Fibre 0.9%, Moisture 0.01%, Calcium 0.75%, Omega-3 0.85%, Phosphorus 0.51%, Sodium 0.25%, Potassium 0.75%, Magnesium 0.081%