Hills Prescription Diet Joint Care Mini Dry Food for Adult Dogs is a balanced diet for small breed dogs that helps soothe aching and stiff joints, and improves overall mobility.
Made with a smaller kibble size for smaller jaws, Hills J/D Mini contains natural sources of Glucosamine and Chondroitin that slow the degeneration of existing cartilage and helps new cartilage grow, whilst improving overall joint mobility.
Hills J/D joint Care also contains L-Carnitine that will help your dog to maintain a healthy body weight.
- Joint Health: Soothes aching joints and preserves healthy cartilage
- Mobility: Lubricates joints thanks to high levels of EPA (Omega oils)
- Cartilage Support: Glucosamine & Chondroitin slows cartilage deterioration and encourage new growth
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to help dogs walk, run, play and climb stairs more easily in as little as 21 days
- Special Kibble: Made with a smaller kibble that is more suited to small breed dogs, with smaller jaws
Maize, Wheat, Brewers' Rice, Whole Flaxseed, Soybean Meal, Pea Bran Meal, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Digest, Animal Fat, Fish Oil, Minerals, Dried Whole Egg, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Vitamins, Taurine, Crustacean Shell Hydrolysate, Trace Elements, Pork Cartilage Hydrolysate and Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 18.3%, Fat Content 14.9%, Crude Fibre 5.4%, Moisture 8%, Calcium 0.61%, Omega-3 3.34%, Omega-6 2.23%, Phosphorus 0.5%, Sodium 0.24%, Potassium 0.7%, Magnesium 0.15%, Chondroitin Sulphate 320mg, Glucosamine 610mg/kg, L-Carnitine 305mg/kg