Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Dry Food for Adult Cats is a balanced diet that provides nutritional management of obese-prone cats with any type of feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD).
Developed with a careful selection of vital nutrients and high-quality proteins, Hills C/D Urinary Stress creates a healthy urine pH level to help avoid crystals forming in the urine, and reduce the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones being formed.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Chicken (32%) and Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Brewers' Rice, Cellulose, Maize, Dried Beet Pulp, Digest, Flaxseed, Soybean Oil, Minerals, Fish Oil, Digest, Animal Fat, Vitamins, DL-Methionine, Taurine, Milk Protein Hydrolysate, L-Tryptophan, Crustacean Shell Hydrolysate, Trace Elements, Pork Cartilage Hydrolysate, Beta-Carotene. With a Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 36%, Fat Content 10.5%, Carbohydrate 32.7%, Crude Fibre 10.2%, Moisture 5.5%, Calcium 0.75%, Omega-3 0.99%, Omega-6 2.78%, Phosphorus 0.64%, Sodium 0.32%, Potassium 0.71%, Magnesium 0.06%