Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Urinary Care Dry Food for Adult Cats is a carefully balanced diet for the nutritional management of cats with urinary tract disease associated with struvite crystals.
Carefully balanced with a range of high-quality proteins and vital nutrients, Hills C/D works to create a desirable urine pH level which reduces the risk of struvite and calcium oxalate stones, and discourages the formation of new crystals.
- Urinary Tract Health: Helps reduce struvite and calcium oxalate stones recurrence
- Low Sodium: Reduced salt levels help to better maintain kidney health
- pH Levels: Helps correct urine pH levels to the optimal level
- Antioxidants: Supports your cat’s immune system and work to neutralise harmful free radicals
- Proven Results: Clinically proven to dissolve struvite stones in as little as 14 days
Brewers' Rice, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Animal Fat, Tuna Meal (8%), Soybean Oil, Minerals, Fish Oil, Flaxseed, Vitamins, Trace Elements, Beta-Carotene. With A Natural Antioxidant (Mixed Tocopherols)
Nutritional Information (As Fed):
Protein 33.1%, Fat Content 15.5%, Carbohydrate 39.9%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Moisture 5.5%, Calcium 0.78%, Omega-3 1.05%, Omega-6 4.03%, Phosphorus 0.7%, Sodium 0.34%, Potassium 0.77%, Magnesium 0.06%