FRONTLINE Tri-Act Flea and Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs (3 Pipettes)
Manufacturer: Boehringer Ingelheim
FRONTLINE Tri-Act Flea and Tick Treatment for Extra Small Dogs is a spot-on application for adult dogs weighing 2 to 5kg with a unique formula that kills faster and repels more disease-carrying parasites than the next leading brand.
Used every 4 weeks for optimal protection, FRONTLINE Tri-Act provides long-lasting protection against flying insects, as well as fleas and ticks, whilst also preventing home flea infestations by killing the fleas before they have a chance to lay eggs.
- Starts killing fleas in just 5 minutes
- Kills newly arriving fleas and ticks within 6 hours and continues working for the entire duration of the treatment
- Kills mosquitoes, biting flies, and sandflies
- Repels ticks for 4 weeks
- Helps reduce the risk of tick-borne diseases
- Repels flying insects for up to 5 weeks
Protects the Home
- Prevents flea reinfestation in your home when used every 4 weeks by killing fleas before they can lay eggs
Each 0.5ml Pipette Contains:
Active Substances: Fipronil 33.8mg, Permethrin 252.4mg
Excipients: Butylhydroxytoluene 0.563mg
NFA-VPS | FRONTLINE Tri-Act Spot-On for Dogs