Yakers Dog Chews are delicious snack originally made for human consumption, and still widely eaten by the Himalayan people and their dogs.
Made from a mix of skimmed Cow and Yak milk, Yakers chews are bursting with healthy benefits and have an irresistible texture that needs to be softened and worked at by your dog, before they’re rewarded with small pieces to chew off.
- Extra Durable: Long-lasting for dogs that like to chew and chew
- 100% Natural: Produced in the Himalayas using traditional methods
- Rich in Protein: Great for muscle growth and repair
- Rich in Calcium: Promotes dental and bone health
- Hard Texture: Good for helping to fight plaque and tartar
Yak and Cow milk (99.9%), Lime Juice, Salt
Crude Protein 59.2%, Oils and Fats 5.2%, Crude Fibre 0.1%, Moisture 13%, Crude Ash 6%