Taste of the Wild Southwest Canyon Dog Food is a delicious grain free diet that has been formulated with only high quality ingredients.
Made with real Wild Boar meat and supplemented with fruits and vegetables, this Taste of the Wild food provides only the best nutrition for your dog in a balanced and natural recipe, similar to the diet they would have had ‘in the wild’.
Product Expiry Date for 13kg Bag: End of September 2019
- Unique Protein Blend: Provides complete protein nutrition with a rich, meaty flavour
- Probiotics: Helps support healthy digestive and immune systems
- DHA: Salmon oil helps support brain and vision development
- Garbanzo Beans: Rich in protein, minerals and fibre, garbanzo beans add a host of nutrients
- Dried Chicory Root: Provides fuel for the beneficial probiotic bacteria in the digestive system
- Antioxidants: Helps support your dog’s overall well-being and immune system
Beef, Peas, Garbanzo Beans, Lamb Meal, Canola Oil, Egg Product, Wild Boar, Ocean Fish Meal, Pea Flour, Dried Yeast, Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Natural Flavour, Salmon Oil (A Source Of DHA), Salt, Choline Chloride, Taurine, Dried Chicory Root, Tomatoes, Blueberries, Raspberries, Yucca Schidigera Extract
Crude Protein: 25%, Crude Fat: 15%, Crude Fibre: 5%, Moisture: 10%, Zinc: 150mg/kg, Selenium: 0.35mg/kg, Vitamin E: 150IU/kg, Taurine: 0.12%, Omega-6 Fatty Acid: 2.4%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids: 0.3%