Hills Science Plan Mature Adult 7+ Light Medium Breed (Chicken) has been developed for older dogs over the age of 7 that have a tendency to gain weight due to reduced activity, neutering or other circumstances.
Formulated carefully with reduced calories to help your dog maintain their ideal weight, the food has also been balanced with all the nutrients they need to lead a healthy lifestyle and to sustain active mobility.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin: Help to support and strengthen joints
- High Quality Protein: Supports lean muscle
- L-Carnitine: Helps to burn fat, maintain optimum body weight and healthy, strong muscles
- High Fibre: Controls hunger in-between meals
- Highly Digestible Ingredients: For optimal nutrient absorption
Maize, Wheat, Chicken and Turkey Meal, Cellulose, Pea Bran Meal, Digest, Animal Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Flaxseed, Minerals, Vegetable Oil, Pork Cartilage (Source of Chondroitin Sulphate), Crustacean Shell Hydrolysate (Source of Glucosamine)
Protein: 18.9%, Fat: 11.4%, Crude Fibre: 13.1%, Carbohydrate (NFE): 50.6%, Calcium: 0.92%, Phosphorous: 0.64%, Sodium: 0.32%, Potassium: 0.99%, Magnesium: 0.124%, Taurine: 0.11%, Vitamin C: 110ppm, Vitamin E: 661 IU/Kg, Omega-3-Fatty Acids: 0.92%, Omega-6-Fatty Acids: 2.80%, Crude Ash: 6.0%, Beta-Carotene: 2.67ppm, Vitamin A: 9978 IU/Kg, Vitamin D: 815 IU/Kg