Hills Science Plan Perfect Weight Mini Breed Adult Dog Food (Chicken) is a complete and nutritious feed for small breed adult dogs that are less active, neutered or otherwise prone to being overweight.
Formulated with a unique blend of ingredients and a low fat content, the food has been designed to help your dog achieve and maintain a healthy weight to allow them to live a longer, healthier life.
- Weight Loss – Dogs at a healthy weight are less prone to develop weight related issues, and live happier, healthy lives.
- Maintain Lean Muscle – Supports healthy weight loss and maintains lean muscle.
- Gentle Digestion – Prebiotic fibres from beet pulp help promote nutrient absorption and gentle digestion.
- Increased Metabolism – Works to reduce inflammation whilst improving your pet’s metabolism to help avoid weight gain.
- Smaller Kibble – Smaller kibble suitable for small breed dogs.
Suitable for small breed adult dogs that are over 1 year old and weigh less than 10kg.
Wheat, maize gluten meal, maize, chicken (16%) and turkey meal, pea bran meal, cellulose, tomato pomace, digest, animal fat, flaxseed, dried beet pulp, coconut oil, minerals, L-lysine, dehydrated carrots, lipoic acid, L-carnitine, vitamins, taurine, trace elements and beta-carotene. With a natural antioxidant (mixed tocopherols).
Protein 28.3%, Fat 12.6%, Carbohydrate (NFE) 40.2%, Fibre (crude) 13.2%, Moisture -, Calcium 0.87%, Phosphorus 0.67%, Sodium 0.3%, Potassium 0.83%, Magnesium 0.13%, Omega-3 fatty acids 0.84%, Omega-6 fatty acids 2.21%, L-Carnitine 339 mg/kg,L-lysine 1.67%, Vitamin A 7519 IU/kg, Vitamin D 757 IU/kg, Vitamin E 710 mg/kg, Vitamin C 98 mg/kg, Beta-carotene 1.6 mg/kg.