Standard UK Delivery from £2.49

Please enable cookies to use this site. Why?

Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken)

Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken) big image
Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken) thumbnail Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken) thumbnail Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken) thumbnail

Manufacturer: Harringtons

From: £6.43
Please Choose

2Kg

£6.43

7.5Kg

£24.13
Qty:

Description

Harringtons Just 6 Dry Dog Food (Chicken) has been made with only 6 simple ingredients that you know and recognise, so that you can feel good knowing your dog is getting all the goodness they need and nothing more.

Prepared with the finest fresh chicken, and blended with farm grown vegetables and oils rich in vitamins and nutrients, this irresistibly tasty food also has slow-baked kibbles to give this recipe a delicious crunch.

Key Benefits:

  • Just 6 Wholesome Ingredients
  • Grain Free
  • Ideal for dogs with sensitive digestion systems
  • Suitable for all dogs aged 8 weeks and above

Composition:
Chicken (35%, 50.4% Freshly Prepared Chicken in the Slow Baked Kibble* 10.1% in overall blend, 24.9% Chicken Meal), Vegetables (35%, 21% Dried Sweet Potato, 14% Dried Pea), Potato (21% Dried Potato), Salmon Oil (4%), Vegetable Jus (2.4%), Vitamin & Mineral Supplement
*Slow Baked Kibble 20% of blended diet

Nutritional Information:
Protein 23.7%, Fat Content 9.6%, Crude Ash 6.8%, Crude Fibre 2.3%

Reviews (0)

5 stars: (0)
4 stars: (0)
3 stars: (0)
2 stars: (0)
1 stars: (0)
Loading...
There are currently no product reviews.