Eukanuba Breed Specific West Highland Terrier is a premium dry dog food designed especially for the unique nutritional needs of adult West Highland Terriers over 1 year of age.
Made with animal-based proteins to help maintain strong and lean muscles, the complete and balanced diet also helps to promote digestive health and optimise nutrient absorption, as well as contributing to a healthy skin and radiant coat.
Also suitable for Scottish Terriers, Cairn Terriers, Welsh Terriers, and Miniature Schnauzers.
- Protein to help build strong muscles
- Vitamin E & Bata Carotene help support a strong natural defence
- Prebiotic FOS & Beet Pulp to help support healthy digestion
- Natural source of Omega Oil for healthy skin and coat
- Special kibble shape & DentaDefense help to keep teeth clean and healthy
Dried Chicken and Turkey (29% including Chicken 17%, a natural source of Glucosamine, Chondroitin Sulphate and Taurine), Maize, Wheat, Sorghum, Barley, Pork Fat, Fresh Chicken (4%), Dried Beet Pulp (2.8%), Chicken Gravy, Minerals (including Sodium Hexametaphosphate 0.38%), Dried Whole Egg, Fish Oil (a natural source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Fructo-Oligosaccharides (0.53%, a natural Prebiotic), Linseed
Protein 27%, Fat Content 12%, Omega-6 Fatty Acids 2.32%, Omega-3 Fatty Acids 0.47%, Crude Ash 6.9%, Crude Fibres 2.1%, Calcium 1.41%, Phosphorus 1.13%