Feliscratch by Feliway is a unique solution to redirect scratching to a desired location or to encourage a newly adopted cat(s) to use a scratching post.
Scratching, while a normal behaviour in cats to mark territory and keep their nails trim, can also be a sign of anxiety due to changes in the environment or conflicts with other cats.
Feliscratch works by combining three key ingredients that work in synergy.
- Blue Colouring – So that you can create lines that mimic the visual message (lacerations) of the scratches
- Catnip – To attract your cat to the area/post you wish them to scratch on
- Pheromones – A synthetic copy of the pheromone message that directs scratching to the surface where it has been applied.
How to Use:
Simply apply Feliscratch slowly onto your cat’s scratching post by drawing 2 or 3 lines every time as follows:
- 1 pipette daily during the first week
- 1 pipette at the beginning of week 3 and week 4
If your cat is still scratching in undesirable areas at the end of week 2, Feliway Classic Spray can also be applied to the areas where scratching is unwanted.