I can’t find what I’m looking for. If you are searching using the quick search box it is better to type fewer words. For example if you are looking for Royal Canin Sensitivity Control food, typing sensitivity will provide you will all matching items. If the item(s) is not there please Contact Us and we will endeavour to find the product for you.
Do I have to pay postage and packaging? If your order is over £29, your order will be delivered for FREE! If your order is less than £29 we will only charge £1.99, some surcharges to apply for specific regions and for all internation orders, full details can be found on our Shipping and Returns Page.
How soon will my order arrive? We will dispatch your order within two working days of you placing it on the website. If for any reason this is not possible we will contact you. Further details can be found on our Shipping and Returns Page.
How do I place an order? Orders can only be placed through our secure website. We have invested in the best e-commerce security available for the safety of all our customers. Whenever you enter a password or enter your card details on our site you will see a padlock symbol somewhere on your browser screen and "https://" at the front of the website address. We never see nor store your card details, card processing is performed automatically between our Payment Service Provider SecPay and your issuing bank. Further information can be found on our Privacy & Security page.
1. Firstly input your details to Create an Account with VetUK or Log In if you have already completed this step.
2. Find your product(s) using either the search box (top left) or through the categories (left).
3. When you have located the item(s) you are looking for, click its 'Add to Cart' Button. Prescription Medicines are all contained with the Pet Meds section and require an original veterinary prescription being forwarded to VetUK before we can despatch. Full details can be found on our Pet Meds Page.
4. You will now be on the Shopping Cart page and depending upon your purchase will be required to accept certain legal obligations (red or orange banners will appear if this is required). If you wish to change the quantity of anything in your shopping cart, simply click on the Quantity Box, alter the quantity and press Update Cart. If you wish to remove an item press the dustbin icon and your item will be removed. Once you are happy press Checkout.
5. You will now be able to choose your preferred posting method: full details on our Shipping & Returns Page, as well as being able to amend your delivery address if required. Press Continue.
6. You are now on the payment screen, please enter your card details then press Continue. Do please ensure you enter your details correctly and as they appear on your payment card.
7. Your order details are now displayed, please check them and press Confirm Order when you are happy. If your bank has activated 3D security on your card you will now be directed to either verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure websites. Please then enter you security pin or create one if this is your first time using 3D security. VetUK does not see nor store any details from this page, the pin number / name you create is the equivalent of the pin number you enter when using your chip and pin card on the high street. Once your payment details have been submitted and verified the website will then show you a Checkout Success page advising you that your order has been received together with your unique order number; please make a note of this.
What happens next?
You will now have received an email detailing your order. This email will have been sent to the email address you entered into your account information, a further email will be sent upon despatch with data sheet link(s) for any licensed medications you have bought. Please take time to read these before using the products.
If you have a query which is not answered here please Contact Us.