You may also like...
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Pouches 12 x100g
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Dry SC27
- VetUK Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats (4 Pipettes)
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care I/D Adult Cat Food Tins
My cat has a happy tummy on this food thank you VetUK
This has really helped my Devon Rex,who was resistant to all everyday products.
I have 30 Savannah and Bengal cats and a few of them have tummy issues. I tried this last week on a few of them, mixing it in gradually with their usual Royal Canin and so far all of them have taken to it well, so now I'm going to try a few more on it. It has a good protein content essential to these types of cats (hybrids) and they seem firmer on it which is always a help with so many litter trays to clean. One moan though, why no bigger sizes? This is way too small for me, as a breeder I get through 12 to 15 kilos of various Royal Canin biscuits a week - so bigger sizes please!
Another good new food from VetUK - really good to have a change of protein source to rabbit as it makes a change from the usual chicken or turkey! Good price too.