You may also like...
- VetUK Flea and Tick Treatment for Cats (4 Pipettes)
- VetUK 0.5ml U40 Insulin Syringe with Needle (Box of 100)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Ocean Fish)
- Hills Prescription Diet RD Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet Metabolic Cat Food
- Royal Canin Renal Feline SO 12 x 85g Pouches
We have taken in a diabetic cat who is fabulous and we feed him Royal Canin diabetic wet food amongst others but at times he becomes fed up with the same food so we tried Vet UK feline obesity and Diabetic food and he loves it. When he has his insulin we give him the dried food and he thinks they are treats, this food is excellant, I keep a constant supply in. Rating 5 stars tried to rate it by stars but the rating wont work.
I have recently taken on a lovely rescue cat who has been dreadfully overfed. I ordered the Vet UK Feline Obesity dry food and he loves it! Not only will it help with his diet, but it will also help to keep his teeth in good condition. I'm combining this with the pouches and so far, so good!
5. I give this product a rating of 5. Our cat Jess was very overweight as she's never been a very active cat. She started having difficulties breathing and would wheeze a lot. Before taking her to the vets (this always results in days of upset) we decided to put her on this diet food. She's been on this for about 9 months now and she looks fantastic, she's lost weight and has much more energy, her breathing has improved a lot too. Her coat is beautiful and shiny which she's never had before. I'm very impressed and would definitely recommend.
My cat prefers it to the more expensive brands
Great value for money
Really helped in controlling my cats diabities