Purina Veterinary Diet Feline UR St Ox 24x195g Tins.
Dietetic food with urine acidifying properties and low level of magnesium for the nutritional treatment and dissolution of struvite stones.
Medical Indications: Struvite associated FLUTD.
Medical Contraindications: History of calcium oxalate urolithiasis, Simultaneous use of urine acidifiers, Growth & Reproduction.
- Urinary acidification - reduces struvite crystals and uroliths formation.
- Increased potassium - avoids risks of hypokalemia.
- High digestibility - compensates for loss of appetite in some cats.
- Increased taurine - a diet adapted to cats specificity.
- Target Urinary pH (ad libitum) 6.1 (standard deviation 0.2).