Purina Pro Plan Veterinary Diets DM St/Ox Diabetes Management Dry Cat Food is a complete diet that has been formulated to help regulate blood glucose (sugar) levels in diabetic adult cats.
The formula contains low levels of carbohydrate to reduce the upsurge in blood glucose that happens after meals, and high levels of protein to help stimulate insulin release from the pancreas.
Purina DM has also been shown to reduce insulin requirements in some diabetic cats and is also rich in the antioxidant vitamin E to help neutralise the free radicals produced with diabetes.
- Reduces the need for insulin injections in some diabetic cats
- Helps control blood glucose levels
- Low levels of carbohydrate enables slower and controlled release of glucose after eating
- Enhanced levels of vitamin E to reduce the oxidative stress
- St/Ox – Helps support urinary health
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Maize Gluten Meal, Soya Protein Isolate, Maize Starch*, Animal Fat, Soya Meal*, Digest, Minerals, Yeast, Fish Oil
Protein 50%, Fat 17%, Crude Ash 8%, Crude Fibres 1.5%, Starch 12.5%, Total Sugar 0.8%, Essential Fatty Acids 2%