Verm-X is a natural and effective solution for repelling internal parasites made up of a blend of the following herbs:Cinnamomum Zeldicum (Cinnamon), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint), Thymus Vulgaris (Common Thyme), Galium Aperine (Cleaver), Capsicum Minimum (Cayenne).
Direction for use: Feed one scoop (enclosed in each packet) twice per day in your horses/ponies (dampened) feed for five consecutive days. Repeat every 10/12 weeks throughout the year.
- Verm-X may be used solely every 10/12 weeks or as part of a rotational worming programme. For example if you worm your horse, say, five times per year you could utilise Verm-X three of those times and a conventional horse wormer the remainder.
- Verm-X is ideal for horse owners who wish to explore the natural way of repelling parasites.
- Verm-X is ideal for horses kept on organic farms.
- Verm-X is widely used on horses in the peak of fitness and competition as the herbs are gentle on the digestive system.
- Verm-X can be integrated within a conventional worming routine or used solely.
- Verm-X is extremely palatable.
- Verm-X has no known resistance.