Neatsfoot Compund Oil is the original father of leather restoring oils; Vanner and Prest.
Intensive dressing to restore weather damaged or aged tack.
Restores and nourishes to its former glory, especially after prolonged storage. Also apply to new leather to make supple and instantly fit like a second skin. Will not rot stitching.
- Nourishes and restores old and dry leather; conditions and supples new.
- A rich compound containing pure neatsfoot oil which will not rot stitching
- Deep penetrating oil, excellent for restoring leather after storage or prolonged use in rain
- Ideal for routine use on all leather items to prevent leather becoming dry and brittle
- If used on a monthly basis, this bottle will last up to 6 months
Can be used regularly to rehydrate and nourish or to prevent drying and cracking.
Apply a thin layer to underside of leather and allow to soak in. Re-apply if leather still appears stiff. Leave overnight and wipe away any excess oil. Results are immediate.