You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Tins
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Pouches 12 x100g
- Royal Canin Renal Feline 12 x 85g Pouches
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Feline Pouches 12 x 100g
The vet advised that we give our cat this when she kept vomiting for no obvious medical reason. She gave us chicken though which ideally I wanted to avoid as our cat seemed to be sick when she ate the pouches of encore chicken we were giving her - leading me (not the vet) to think there was a change in the recipe or something ....anyway I bought the salmon ones instead - and they are actually cheaper than encore anyway. She even meows in a grrrr-ing way for these that she didn't do for the other food! This is clearly easily digestible as it is re-formed meat made to be easily chewed and digested - its very soft and does not resemble meat so don't expect it to - it also smells very cat-foody and the odour is quite strong - but she likes it and there has not been any vomiting - except for being too greedy and eating too fast - once since we started on it about 3 months ago. I would recommend for upset tums. Even just to have in the cupboard on standby.