You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care I/D Adult Cat Food Tins
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Pouches 12 x100g
- Royal Canin Renal Feline SO 12 x 85g Pouches
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Feline Pouches 12 x 100g
This prescription food was prescribed by the vet for my female cat Pippa as another choice of food for her to have as she has chronic pancreatitis. Since being on this food her pancreatitis flare ups have become less in their severity.
The vet advised that we give our cat this when she kept vomiting for no obvious medical reason. She gave us chicken though which ideally I wanted to avoid as our cat seemed to be sick when she ate the pouches of encore chicken we were giving her - leading me (not the vet) to think there was a change in the recipe or something ....anyway I bought the salmon ones instead - and they are actually cheaper than encore anyway. She even meows in a grrrr-ing way for these that she didn't do for the other food! This is clearly easily digestible as it is re-formed meat made to be easily chewed and digested - its very soft and does not resemble meat so don't expect it to - it also smells very cat-foody and the odour is quite strong - but she likes it and there has not been any vomiting - except for being too greedy and eating too fast - once since we started on it about 3 months ago. I would recommend for upset tums. Even just to have in the cupboard on standby.