You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet ID Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Royal Canin Sensitivity Control Feline Pouches 12 x100g
- Hills Prescription Diet Digestive Care I/D Adult Cat Food Tins
- Royal Canin Gastro Intestinal Feline Pouches 12 x 100g
- Feliway Classic Refill 48ml (30 Days)
My vet recommended this food when I homed a rescue cat who had acute diarrhorea - this was not settling down - this was a condition as confirmed by Vet:to be frank the discharge was like water, so you can imagine how worried I was. My cat was dehydrating and drinking lots of water. This product together with fresh chicken or fresh cod/pollock and science hills adult chicken biscuits keeps my cat wonderfully healthy and he has much reduced his water intake. I believe its the gravy in the product that helps!
My cat can only have 'sensitive' food and prefers cat food to fresh fish, chicken etc. This is great to have more variety and she loves it.
I thought this product would be good for my cat as she has problems digesting - but she will not touch it!! I thought i would give it to my other 2 cats rather then it being wasted but neither of them will eat it either. Very odd for all of them to dislike something
Excellent product for cats with poorly tummies! My oldest cat has a weak stomach and normal food can sometimes make him ill, but this product works really well at calming down the issue and keeping him fed and happy at the same time. It's a great alternative to giving plain white fish or chicken when they are unwell. Highly recommended product.