You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Ocean Fish)
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline SO 12 x 100g Pouches
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Adult Cat Food
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Moderate Calorie Feline
My cat has taken to Hills Prescription Diet CD with no problems at all. We had previously needed to try many foods and change regularly, but Hills has proven to be an instant success. We alternate between Salmon and Chicken. Both are great.
We have an elderly cat on this diet - he started on the dry food, but seems to prefer the wet. We usually give him a mixture, as these sachets are a little expensive. However, VetUK is the cheapest I've found.