You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline SO 12 x 100g Pouches
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Urinary Stress Reduced Calorie Adult Cat Food
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Tins 24 x 156g (Chicken)
For several years, Hills CD cat food, in combination with Cystease, has kept our cat completely free from blockages due to struvite crystals forming in the urinary tract. Prior to this the problem occurred fairly regularly and sometimes necessitated costly operations by the Vet. We are thankful for these products and the excellent service and low prices from VetUK.
My cat requires this product for life due to previous struvite crystals in his urine. Initially I would buy the product from my veterinary surgery but it is so much cheaper from VetUK and no driving about to pick it up either! I can highly recommend both this product & also VetUK....always a delight to deal with & a fast, reliable service.
Very fast delivery, the food is also one of the most palatable for my cat and he does well on it. He likes the gravy with the meat especially, and the extra liquid is always good for him with his condition! Can't fault anything.
My cat is now on C/D long term and this is by far the cheapest place to buy it! fast delivery, great service; would highly recommend! :)
This is an excellent product. My cat started on S/D and is now on C/D long term. She has not had any more problems with urinary infections or crystals in urine since she has been on this food. Plus the price is good, I would recommend.
Excellent product, solved my cats urinary problems and at an excellent price.