You may also like...
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Chicken)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food (Ocean Fish)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Pouches 12 x 85g (Salmon)
- Hills Prescription Diet CD Multicare Adult Cat Food Tins 24 x 156g (Chicken)
- Royal Canin Urinary Feline SO 12 x 100g Pouches
- Feliway Classic Refill 48ml (30 Days)
My cat loved this food & the 10kg bags are fantastic value for money.... However, my cat got ill again which turned out to be IBS.... so now I'm struggling to find a FLUTD diet food that he likes plus doesn't trigger his IBS - None of which seem to be as good value for money as this is!
Our young cat had terrible urinary tract problems and it was very distressing for eveybody, especially him as cats are usually very clean animals. The vet put him on Hills c/d and he has never had a problem since. He loves it; it's economical and odourless and it has cured him of his embarassing "accidents". He is happy and healthy and allowed on the goose down duvet once more!
Good value for money and very palatable for my cat. He's had no issues with his FLUTD since being on this diet. Can't fault it.
Brilliant, my cat has had no reoccurrence of her urinary tract issues since using this product..couldn't ask for more for both of us! So much better value buying from VetUK :-)
We use this in our boarding cattery as we always seem to have at least one cat boarding with us who is prone to cystitus/crystals. Works very well and we sometimes add small portions to other boarders who aren't drinking enough as cats aren't great drinkers.
After suffering from cystitis as a kitten, my male cat who's now 8 has been on Hills C/d since. He has never suffered again from it. I have been buying this product from Vet UK for several years as buying it from the vets was much more expensive.