Free delivery on orders with £10 worth of VetUK own brand products
|5 stars: (3)||
|4 stars: (2)||
|3 stars: (0)||
|2 stars: (0)||
|1 stars: (1)||
My old dog loves these and she's very fussy about what she'll chew. These keep her busy for at least 20 minutes and she eats the whole thing (which is good because they go a bit soggy and horrible!) She has about one a week and they don't upset her digestion. I do always give it to her when I'm there to keep an eye on her in case she chokes.
My two dogs absolutely adore these and it makes me feel good to give these to them! I really like the fact that it is a natural product which helps keeping their teeth clean and give them so much pleasure. The only minor minus is that my youngest dog sometimes gets a little tummy upset after eating these but that could be because she's still young (1 1/2 years old) and is still getting 'used to' different treats, and I only give these very occasionally. My older dog used to get a lot of tummy upsets but stopped having them all together after he turned 3 so hopefully she will too as I would like to continue giving these. Btw after reading about splinters I must say that I haven't really found this to be an issue with my large breed dogs but I can imagine this to cause concerns with smaller breeds/teeth.
I have a small terrier and she's been eating these for the past couple of years, around 3-4 times weekly, with absolutely no problems. In my view, far better to feed a natural treat that also helps to keep their teeth and gums healthy than the majority of packaged treats on the market, most of which contain some very unpleasant and potentially very harmful ingredients.
My dogs adore these bones. We do check their mouths after eating as one did get a splinter lodged between teeth, but I still feed them as treats, but with caution.
Hercules loves Ribbies! Every time we open the cupboard he is there instantly. They have a great crunch and we like the fact they are made from 100% natural ingredients with no additives.
Be very careful. My dog enjoyed these, but nearly choked, also the end got stuck in the side of his mouth and badly cut it all :( Not the best.