Royal Canin Bengal Adult Cat Food is a balanced and complete diet that has been specially formulated for the unique physiology of adult Bengal cats over the age of 12 months.
Designed to maintain your Bengal cat’s sleek and muscular physique, the food also contains key ingredients that will target their distinct and beautifully soft coat to ensure it is always glossy and healthy.
- Digestive Performance – Contains highly digestible proteins, an adapted fibre content and prebiotics to support balance in the intestinal flora
- Urinary Health – Formulated with a balance of minerals to help maintain the health of an adult cat’s urinary system
- Athletic Condition – An adapted ratio of a high-level protein and adapted fat content to contribute to maintaining muscle mass
- Healthy Coat – Specific Amino Acids, Vitamins, Omega 3 and Omega 6 fatty acids, help to maintain a healthy skin and a shiny coat.
- Kibble Shape – The specially designed Y-shaped kibble has been adapted to the special shape of a Bengal cat’s jaw to encourage them to chew and to help support oral hygiene.
|Low Energy Needs
Tendency to be Overweight
|Moderate Energy Needs
Ideal Body Condition
|High Energy Needs
Dehydrated Poultry Protein, Vegetable Protein Isolate*, Wheat, Animal Fats, Maize Gluten, Maize, Hydrolysed Animal Proteins, Rice, Vegetable Fibres, Chicory Pulp, Minerals, Fish Oil, Soya Oil, Yeasts and parts thereof, Fructo-Oligo-Saccharides, Borage Oil, Marigold Extract (Source of Lutein)
* L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation
Protein: 40%, Fat content: 18%, Crude ash: 7.7%, Crude fibres: 3.8%, EPA & DHA: 3.5 g/kg