Hikari Tropical Food Sticks are a scientifically developed, floating stick for use with all top feeding, carnivorous fish thereby eliminating the need for live foods.
- Extensive research allowed us to make this nutritious food which promotes healthy form and vibrant colouration.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and L-lisine allowed us to produce a food most top feeding carnivorous fish are eager to eat.
- This floating diet helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding common with other floating sticks.
- The stick absorbs water easily and quickly becomes soft yet retains it's shape.
- State-of-the-art bio-technology provides the highest grade of carotenoid available today. This carotenoid enhances colour development and retention, keeping your fish looking their best year round.