You may also like...
- Naturediet Adult Dog Food (Chicken, Rice & Vegetables)
- Naturediet Adult Dog Food (Turkey, Chicken, Veg & Rice)
- Naturediet Adult Dog Food (Chicken, Lamb & Vegetables)
- Naturediet Adult Dog Food (Fish, Rice & Vegetables)
- Naturediet Senior / Lite Dog Food (Turkey, Chicken, Veg & Rice)
- Naturediet Sensitive Dog Food (Salmon, Vegetables & Rice)
My 13 year old Westie has been eating Naturediet all his life as this is what the breeder gave him as a puppy. He suffers from eczema but only has the lamb flavour now and this does not seem to cause a problem with his skin. I agree it can be a bit smelly but it doesn't seem to worry the dog!
My dog progressed from Puppy Nature diet to this one & lamb & chicken.
My dog has a very sensitive tummy and is very fussy, and this is the only food I have found that he consistantly stays solid on, and will actually eat, he will sometimes eat the chicken or the turky/rabbit flavour but this is his favourite. I have had the odd smelly pack but we do get through a lot of it and it is wet food, but that is why I put 4 stars.Can recommend to collie owners.